Monday 12 March 2018

What I really wear

I've started to register what I wear after I found the #ProgressiveCapsule at Sustainable Fashion Chat on Instagram and I'll try this for at least 30 days. You'll find me at @medeasgarderob



Here's my #progressivecapsule list for my first five days. I'm putting a number behind each item which represents how many times I've worn it. All garments are #memade, otherwise there is a note.


Tops:
- Navyblue Tank Top, Ottobre Magazine (1)
- Red tank top, wool rib (1)
- Beige Portrait Blouse, Gertie's first book (1)
- SimoneTop, wool interlock in teal (2)

Bottoms:
- Pencil Skirt, Ottobre (2)
- Kristy Pencil Skirt, navyblue, LMV (1)
- Kristy Pencil Skirt, black/darkblue patterned, LMV (1)
- GingerJeans (1)

Knitted garments:
- Beeline Sweater (1)
- Slanted Sleeven Cardigan (1)
- DarkPearlCardigan (1)

Outerwear/Overs:
- Quart Coat, Pauline and Alice (2)
- Longline Cardigan, Knipmode (1)

Shoes:
- Black ankle boots (3)
- Navyblue Chelsea Boots (1)
- Navyblue Ballerinas (1)
Day 5


No comments: