Wednesday 14 March 2018

Soon it will be Spring

I know I said that you will only see the pictures of what I wear at Instagram, but one can change, right? =D
Now I've started to use my garments another time. That's how it will be if I want a small wardrobe. So the only "New" garments today is the jacket and the scarf. Underneath I have my grassgreen Slanted Sleeven and the darkblue Simone Top.

Tops:
- Navyblue Tank Top, Ottobre Magazine (1) (replace!)
- Red tank top, wool rib (1)
- Beige Portrait Blouse, Gertie's first book (1)
- SimoneTop, wool interlock in teal (2)
- SimoneTop, wool interlock in navyblue (2)
- Blouse, New Look 6621 (1)
- Navyblue Tee, Knipmode (1) (replace!)

Bottoms:
- Pencil Skirt, Ottobre (4)
- Kristy Pencil Skirt, navyblue, LMV (1)
- Kristy Pencil Skirt, black/darkblue patterned, LMV (1)
- Kristy Pencil Skirt, red, LMV (1)
- GingerJeans (2)

Dresses:
- Black Dress, Jurk van Janice Knipmode 10-2017 (1)

Knitted garments:
- Beeline Sweater (1)
- Slanted Sleeven Cardigan (2)
- DarkPearlCardigan (1)

Outerwear/Overs:
- Quart Coat, Pauline and Alice (2)
- Longline Cardigan, Knipmode (3)
- Plum Down Jacket (doudoune) (1)
- Beige Short Jacket, Knipmode (1)
- Gray Jersey Jacket, (RTW) (1)

Shoes:
- Black ankle boots (6)
- Navyblue Chelsea Boots (1)
- Navyblue Ballerinas (1)

No comments: