Wednesday 2 August 2017

Sewing for Autumn

It's been a long time since I wrote here but there is so much going on that I haven't had time. You get more often updates if you come to my instagram place @medeasgarderob

As usual I want to sew a Granville Shirt. I use my sleeveless Granvilles all the time, even in winter. But I want to sew one with long arms and see if I like it. Second is a long cardigan from Knipmode that I've sewn a couple of that pattern before and like it. This will be in a brown linen knit. Maybe I have to find a brown matching fabric for a skirt or I wear it with my denim pencil skirts.

My high priority project the coming months is my navy blue coat in wool crepe. The coat is Quart Coat from Pauline Alice. She makes pattern for short people so I have to adjust before I sew, but I've sewn a dress from her and it worked. So I hope this will be beautiful.

On the lower row there are things I need and I'll see if I can find time to also sew a slip, at least one bra (Marlbourogh Bra) and some panties. If I have time I also want to sew a blouse and maybe a dress from my Laurel Dress Pattern.

No comments: